For this module, you are to form your final prospectus. The prospectus should be formed as a single, 5- to 7-page Microsoft Word file in proper APA style and should include the following components:
- Your APA style title/cover page (1 page)
- Your abstract with thesis (1 page, 100–250 words)
- Your complete, revised proposal (2–3 pages)
- Your revised final annotated bibliography (1–2 pages, 5–7 sources)
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum Points Presented a working abstract which includes a correctly-formed thesis.30 Revised proposal is presented in a final form, complete with in-text citations which correspond with the sources in the bibliography.38 Bibliography is presented in a final form, with additional source material, and only sources useful to the paper.40 Components have been presented in the correct APA style according to the directions detailed in the lectures.
- APA style title/cover page.
- In-text citations use author and date of publication in parentheses after the sentence and before end-of-sentence punctuation.
- Book sources cite the author, date of publication, publishing house, and location of publisher.
- Periodical sources cite author, date of publication, volume number, issue number, and page number.
- Web sources cite author, date of publication, and URL.
Paper meets length and elaboration requirements (5 pages minimum)20 Usage and Mechanics: Grammar, Spelling, Sentence Structure20 Style: Audience, Voice, Word Choice20 Total:200