I need a journal entry written for my Human Relations class. It should be at least 3 paragraphs. Please be sure to address the following:
In your eLearning resource webtext, you completed two self-assessments:
- What Is Your Jungian Typology? (http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj)
- How Productive Are You? (attached)
In your learning journal, reflect on how your self-assessments impact your personal life.
- Recap the results you achieved on each assessment.
- Did anything surprise you? Did you share any of the results with family or friends?(The results surprised me because I am a visual leaner. INTJ personalities do not require visual aids but they are helpful. The career path also falls far from my current major of Creative Writing with a focus in Fiction.)
- What did you learn about yourself as a learner from doing the assessment, and how will you incorporate this into the rest of this course and the remainder of your education?
This exercise is meant to focus on how the self-assessments can be applied to you as a student.