I need a 150-250 word summary of the CDC website. Must include 3 of the following questions…
- What key facts or details does the CDC share about ADHD?
- In addition to the facts, what impression does the CDC create about ADHD? In other words, how does it make readers feel or what does it make readers think about ADHD?
- What would motivate the CDC, which is a government institution, to post a page about ADHD?
- Why, in your view, is the Web page a good or bad method for the CDC to distribute information?
- How do you think the average reader would react to the CDC’s page about ADHD?