For the Final Project
- Select a topic of interest to you related to educational psychology.
- Research and critique 20–25 scholarly articles related to the selected topic.
- Select 10–12 articles that are most relevant to your topic.
- Create an annotated bibliography by annotating the 10–12 articles you selected.
- Limit each annotation to one paragraph. Each annotation should include the purpose of the study and the findings of each article.
- Write a 1-page introduction to introduce the topic and explain your interest in the topic.
- Comprise a 7- to 10-page literature review. Synthesize arguments and ideas of the scholars who contributed to your topic.
- Write 3–4 pages of annotated bibliography.