Select a topic on which your persuasive writing paper will be focused.
- Identify the topic you selected and explain two (2) reasons for using it.
- Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
- Describe three (3) major characteristics of your audience (official position, decision-making power, current view on topic, other important characteristic).
- Describe the paper’s scope and outline the major sections.
- Identify and explain the questions to be answered.
- Explain your research plan, including the methods of researching and organizing research.
- Document at least three (3) primary sources and three (3) secondary sources. Use credible, academic sources available Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.