Topic juvenile delinquency
In this component, synthesize theory, research, and practice to build a conceptual framework for the problem. The sources you select for your Literature Review must be valid and reliable. You may want to refer to the library’s Evaluating Sources tutorial again, as you consider the validity and reliability of the literature you select and review. Your literature review must include two parts: please seperate the two
- Part 1:
- Compile and review classic or historical literature on theory, research, and statistics surrounding the problem, past approaches to solving the problem, and related historical public safety policies. Examine the ways that historical policies used to address the problem have influenced or affected social change and community improvements.
- Investigate theories, styles, and models of leadership (in public safety and other disciplines) that have been used to address the problem.
- Compile and review contemporary research and statistics, current approaches to the problem, recent empirical data, current public safety policies in place, and current applications of leadership theories, styles, and models used to address the problem in public safety organizations. This contemporary research must be within the past 3–5 years.
- Examine the ways that contemporary policies used to address the problem have influenced or affected social change and community improvements. Once you have reviewed this information, use it to challenge the theoretical framework in Part 1.
- Evaluate the contemporary research, approaches, data, policies, leadership theories, and policy impacts on social change and community improvements to discover the relationship between the classic and contemporary information and compare and contrast it.