Identify your earliest exposure to people who were racially or culturally different from you through movies, television shows, or music.
- What was your age?
- Who was the person and how was he or she different?
- What impressions did you have about these people from these media?
- From a cultural pluralist’s perspective, do you think this experience was positive or negative for you?
- Your essay should be 1-2 pages in length.
- Remember to use appropriate formatting as per APA (6th
This should not just be writing down your first reaction or what you already know. Reflection involves critical thinking, which means rethinking your existing knowledge and previously held opinions in light of what we have learned about race and culture.
** From a males point of view who was born in 1990 ***