• Please copy and paste the following sentences into a Word document, saving it as an .rtf file.
• Underline the subject of every sentence and color-code the verbs (Red=IV, Blue=HV, Green=n/a verb). Two of the sentences are not pattern one. Please note them at the bottom of your assignment.
• Submit your completed assignment to the dropbox.
1. They entered.
2. They saw Dorian Gray.
3. He sat at the piano, with his back to them, turning over the pages of a volume of Schumann’s “Forest Scenes.”
4. Lord Henry looked at him.
5. Yes, the boy positively glowed, with his crisp gold hair.
6. Something in his face twisted into mockery.
7. All the candor of youth beamed from his look.
8. The world could not have spotted him.