Here are some poems to look into,
- “Fire and Ice” by Robert Frost.
- “Trifles” by Susan Glaspell.
- “The Dead Baby” by William Carlos Williams.
- “A Rose for Emily” by William Faulkner.
. You should write a 1,000-1,500 word literary analysis on one of the following:
1. Choose one work for an in depth literary analysis on either character or theme
2. Compare and contrast two works by theme
3. Choose three or more works to look at a similar theme across multiple works
This assignment should use a minimum of three sources from the library databases or from books. The essay should be formatting according to MLA documentation and format.