Option #1: Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)—Essay
Based on the course readings and your research, write an essay that addresses the following key elements:
- Project scope
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project Scope Statement.
- Explain the use of a common technique to develop a project scope.
- Describe the practice for achieving project scope consensus.
- Project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Based on the project elements presented in Problem 11-2 (Kerzner, 2017, p. 404) (I have included this), use a software application of your choosing to create a WBS (down through level 3). Include your WBS as an appendix to your essay.
- Describe how your WBS can be used to plan this project scenario.
Additional InstructionsProperly organize your writing by including the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendix (WBS).
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4-5 pages in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references. The CSU-Global library is a good place to locate these sources, and the Project Management Resources Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. is a great place to start. The written section should follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.standards.