A. Evaluate what makes a strategy either successful or unsuccessful by doing the following:
1. Discuss how the creation of the vision, mission, and values statements are critical in the formation of the overall strategy.
2. Discuss the importance of leadership team buy-in of the strategy.
3. Discuss the use of at least two analytical tools in performing a situational analysis.
4. Discuss the importance of having the appropriate alignment between strategy, people, and corporate culture.
a. Discuss the role that this alignment plays in determining the success or failure of the business strategy.
B. Perform a SWOT analysis for a company with which you are familiar or where you are presently employed by doing the following:
1. Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company.
C. Discuss how the SWOT analysis from part B impacts your company’s strategic decisions.
D. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references