Assume planning a birthday party. There has to be a story line that provides background information relevant to the event, such as who the party is for, the number of people attending, and the overall vision for the party in terms of the venue, food and beverages, and entertainment. For the event, must should assume that you would be required to contract with a minimum of three vendors to include a party venue, catering, and entertainment. A choice to add other elements to the party, such as transportation, photography, party memorabilia, etc.
“Contract Formation Chart bellow.” For each vendor, (Are to have the following info)
- Identify the name of the vendor.
- Identify and clearly state the offer for the contract.
- Explain the method of acceptance for the contract.
- Explain the elements of consideration for the contract.
- Identify the factors that affect the formation of the contract.
Contract Formation ChartDirections : Complete the chart below as directed in the assignmentContractedName of VendorOfferMethod ofElements ofFactors ThatServiceACCEPTance*ConsiderationAffect ContractFormationVenue*CateringEntertainmentOther .Other .Storyline Summary (one paragraph background summary of information relevant to the event !`