Focus of the Final Paper
International Logistics, Inc. is a conglomerate based in the United States that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high tech equipment. It has seen a marked trend in the competition’s exportation of goods around the world. As the manager of international logistics for this company, you have been asked by senior management to help identify a new export region. First, you must identify a country to export to. Using the material developed for Weeks One through Four, write an eight- to ten-page recommendation to International Logistics, Inc.’s senior management advising them of a potential export country based on research conducted throughout this class. Your proposal should address the following:
• Identify a new export country, and describe the country’s challenges and advantages. • Prepare a supply chain assessment. • Develop a transportation plan that addresses how to move goods to the chosen country. • Suggest recommendations for implementing the transportation plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight- to ten- double spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style