Deliverable Length: 800–1,000words
A strategic purpose for awell-blended compensation program, one that includes various types of directcompensation, is gaining employee commitment and productivity. One of the mosteffective tactics for this strategy is designing a process for linkingindividual achievement to organizational goals.
Prepare a report tosenior leaders addressing the following:
- Explain the concept oftying performance to organizational goals.
- Describe the differenttypes of individual and group-level performance measurements.
- What are the advantagesand disadvantages of individual versus group-level performancerecognition?
- Discuss the options anorganization has to link individual or group monetary rewards toorganizational success.
- Develop recommendationsfor how to implement, monitor, and evaluate such a program.