At the end, you should have a workable training program in place to address a theoretical organizational performance deficiency. Application of your creative skills is necessary as you will craft an organization for which you will develop a training module to address a fault in performance of operations that has resulted in a gap between actual organizational performance (AOP) and expected organizational performance (EOP). The deficiency could manifest itself in profitability shortfalls, low levels of customer satisfaction, excessive waste of materials, etc.
Parameters: Part 1 You are required to provide an overview of a company (real or one you create) in approximately 750 words:
· Identify a company of your choice (or create one) and provide background information on the organization (type of company, products, services, location, number of employees, etc.).
· Discuss the organization’s mission and vision statements.
· List and discuss the organization’s strategic objectives.
· Discuss the issues that led up to the triggering events and the resulting need.
· Explain how HR and the training unit will work together to ensure that the training program is launched.
Please ensure that the following APA formatting standards are applied:
· APA formatted title page.
· Introduction with a clearly identified thesis statement.
· APA formatted headings for each key element presented.
· APA formatted in-text citations.
· Conclusion summarizing key points presented and a recommendation or solution.
· APA formatted reference page.
· Address each identified section
· Include reference(s) and citation(s)
· Length is no less than 750 words
· Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage and punctuation are followed
· Used APA style and format–one inch margins, second headings, double space, title page, reference page
· Include a conclusion which summarizes key points
· Include an introduction which clearly establishes your thesis
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way. The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive. The paper links theory to relevant examples and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly. Major points are stated clearly, are organized logically, and are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis. The paper provides at least two scholarly references, in addition to reliable sources of information. The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points. The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points. Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper. The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment. All sentences are complete, clear, and concise. The paper, including the title page, reference page, tables, and appendixes, follows APA formatting guidelines. Citations of original works within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed. Spelling is correct. In the context of human resources, this student’s submission is well above average, displays professional competence in most or all areas of the task, and would be useful and understood as proficient.
The post Discuss the organization’s mission and vision statements. appeared first on Dissertation Help Service.