In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
a. Summary of teaching plan
b. Epidemiological rationale for topic
c. Evaluation of teaching experience
d. Community response to teaching
e. Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
f. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
g. An abstract is not required.
NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE, KINDLY REFER TO THE GRADING RUBRIC BELOW;
1. Focus of community teaching is clear, consistent with Functional Health Patterns (FHP) assessment findings and supported by explanation of epidemiological rationale.
2. Comprehensive evaluation of teaching experience with discussion of community response provided along with a detailed description of barriers and strategies to overcome barriers is provided.
3. Thesis is comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
4. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
5. In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
The post In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. appeared first on Dissertation Help Service.