Testing is a crucial aspect of successful systems integration projects. Proper test plans and execution of the plans will ensure the project is ready for deployment and will operate with minimal problems. In this case assignment you will develop the test plan for your project. The test plan should be sufficient to ensure the quality of your project to a release level as discussed in the case assignment. You will also discuss the project evaluation and review for your project.
The submission for this assignment should include the following:
· A title page with class number and name, project name, your name, and the date.
· A description of the test plan for your project. The test plan should include at least three well-documented test cases and criteria for release-level quality of the project.
· A summary of test results for the project based on the test plan.
· A discussion of the project evaluation and review process. Include a summary of your thoughts about the project, what can be improved in the processes used for requirements elicitation, design, implementation, and overall management of the project.
· The document should be 5 – 6 double-spaced pages excluding the title page and reference page (if included).
· The document will be assessed based on your ability to adequately create and conduct a test plan and conduct a project review.
The post create and conduct a test plan and conduct a project review. appeared first on Dissertation Help Service.