Legal, Safety, and Regulatory Paper
Prepare a paper of approximately 1,000-1,250 words discussing the impact of specific legal, safety, and/or regulatory requirements on Human Resources.
Specifically: Discuss 4 of the employment/employee-related laws or regulations listed below and the effect they have had on the workplace. Include both a description of the important aspects of the law/regulation and the impact it has had on the workplace and specifically on employees.
Laws/Regulations to choose from:
• Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
• Civil Rights Act of 1991
• Equal Pay Act
• Fair Labor Standards Act
• Americans with Disabilities Act
• Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act
• Immigration Act of 1990 Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988
• Executive Order 11246 Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights act of 1994
• Family and Medical Leave Act
Also discuss whether or not these requirements and regulations become so abundant and restrictive that employers can no longer “do the right thing” for fear of being sued?
The post Prepare a paper of approximately 1,000-1,250 words discussing the impact of specific legal, safety, and/or regulatory requirements on Human Resources. appeared first on Dissertation Help Service.