Please answer all 5 questions and provide 150 words to each answer.
1. Since IT involves projects, many of you may wish to pursue PMI certification. If you do not have the certificate consider if it would be valuable to you and why. ( I do not have this certification)
2. Assume you are hired to manage a VERY large IT project such as the initial creation of Amazon.com. Write a paragraph describing the project and then provide a list of the stakeholders for the project and describe their relative level of control of the project and why they have that level of control.
3. Write a paragraph describing a hypothetical project scenario and then provide an example of a change for each of the following categories:
Error or omission in scope of product
Error or omission in scope of project
4. Give an example of a project that is driven by each of the following needs. (Each need should have a different project described.)
5. Develop a work breakdown structure for a project identified in any of the other conference threads. Include at least three levels in your diagram. (It is more beneficial to create the structure from someone else’s paragraph than from a project you thought up on your own…as you are rarely the client AND the project manager).
The post Write a paragraph describing a hypothetical project scenario and then provide an example of a change for each of the following categories: External Event Error or omission in scope of product Error or omission in scope of project ,Value-added change appeared first on Dissertation Help Service.